Fisker Inc. is a design led pioneering mobility technology company researching, developing and producing next generation electrically powered vehicles. As the electrification revolution begins to infiltrate the automotive industry, Fisker are focused on delivering advanced smart solutions across the electrification ecosystem from charging, to battery technology, powertrain and connected vehicle functionality. Strong product design is at our core where distinctive emotional yet cost effective style meet the latest in cutting edge technology.
The European After Sales Director will be responsible to deliver best in class customer satisfaction by delivering excellent after sales service from delivery of the car, fleet management, service in the driveway or via pick-up and delivery of the vehicles to trade-in and refurbishment.
All of these services will be provided by 3rd party vendors that need to be identified, contracted, trained and controlled with the Fisker After Sales organization.
This is a senior management role that reports directly into the VP Sales & Service Europe.
Location: Munich, Germany
- Identify and contract the right partners in all European launch markets to provide logistics and after sales services for Fisker Inc.
- Define customer promises in collaboration with 3rd party service providers with the objective to deliver vehicles at home , service the cars in the driveway or via pick-up and delivery
- Provide fleet management services for cars in Fisker ownership via 3rd party vendor
- Responsible for end of lease valuation and pick-up of the car, followed by refurbishment via 3rd parties and hand over to the sales organization.
- Has the task to define the requirements for parts operations in Europe, find the right service partners and build the right infrastructure to deliver parts when needed and in the agreed time frame to our 3rd party service providers.
- Manages the customer call center needed to communicate directly with our customers whenever needed or when services provided by 3rd party vendors do not need our standards
- Establish a back-up operation with technicians and workshops that support our 3rd party service providers in case of recalls or major repairs that require specialist input
- Recruit and train mobile technicians/experts that support our 3rd party service providers
- Responsible to develop After Sales documentation and repair manuals in close collaboration with Service Engineering.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure customer satisfaction and the quality of the services provided by 3rd parties and Fisker employees.
- Work closely with the rest of the organization, the sales department and the different experience centers to optimize customer communication and process flow.
- Recruit, train and manage the entire European After Sales organization.
Fisker Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Inc.’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.