Motorsport Games, combines innovative and engaging video games with exciting esports competitions and content for racing fans and games across the globe. The Company is the officially licensed video game developer and publisher for iconic motorsport racing series including NASCAR and the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC). Motorsport Games is an award-winning esports partner of choice for NASCAR, 24 Hours of Le Mans, Formula E, BTCC and the FIA World Rallycross Championship amongst others.
In January 2021 MSG went through IPO and is now quoted on the Nasdaq. The journey for this business has only just started…
This role will take the forefront in organising and implementing a specific product or project that the esports team are working on. We represent a number of prominent rights holders across motorsport to deliver engaging competitions, activations and broadcasts that engage with their fans and help them find new audiences too. You’ll be primarily organising competitions, competitors and logistics for project(s) to a professional standard. Communication is critical in this role – both internally and externally working to ensure that we utilise the all-star team we have and effectively broadcast our successes to the world. We’re creating the next generation of virtual motorsport events and games – if this sounds like something you’re interested in please get in touch!
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Work with our event management team, assisting in the production, organisation and logistics of both online and “in person” esports events.
- Working with our legal department, ensure compliance with all legal and health + safety requirements for global competitions and event.
- Ensure that all competition elements are delivered to the highest possible standard with regard to all partners, competitors and rulebooks.
- Assist with creative proposals to ensure maximum engagement for our esports series.
- Prepare, deliver and present proposals to internal and external teams.
- Work closely with the commercial teams to secure revenue and sponsorship for the esports championships run by Motorsport Games.
- Manage partner and sponsorship relationships to deliver on commercial objectives and delivery goals
- Assist the sponsorship and commercial teams in preparing proposal for clients
- Prepare, with the assistance of the finance department to plan financial target and budgets.
Skills & Expriences
- Preferably, 2 years of experience in related position or field, or a recipient of a relevant qualification
- Be acquainted with how to operate a gaming PC and consoles from a consumer perspective
- Knowledge of the current generation racing games in the market
- Experience in planning and highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Be willing to travel to events and work outside of normal office routine
- Ability to work outside the box to create deliver on new and innovative projects or initiatives
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving
- Computer literate with experience across the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Effective communication skills across all levels of an organization.
- Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills.
- Great work ethic
Hours: Your actual working hours will be discussed and agreed by your Line Manager in line with the needs of the business. It is expected that in addition you will work such hours as are necessary for the proper fulfilment of your post and the needs of the Business and its Clients.
Disclaimer: A Job Description is provided to give an overview of the duties involved and does not form part of your Terms & Conditions or Employment, therefore you may be required to undertake other duties not listed above.