Fisker Inc. is a design led pioneering mobility technology company researching, developing and producing next generation electrically powered vehicles. As the electrification revolution begins to infiltrate the automotive industry, Fisker are focused on delivering advanced smart solutions across the electrification ecosystem from charging, to battery technology, powertrain and connected vehicle functionality. Strong product design is at our core where distinctive emotional yet cost effective style meet the latest in cutting edge technology.
The Enterprise Sales Director will be responsible for establishing Fisker and its products in the European B2B market, as well as driving and converting key accounts’ demand by developing strategic partnerships, framework agreements, streamlined operations, and fit for purpose programs. The position will report into the European VP Marketing, Sales & Service.
Location: Munich, Germany
- Define the go-to-market strategy and the playbook for a successful introduction of Fisker’s vehicles to the European B2B segment. Influence and build partnership with internal stakeholders (ie. finance, service) and with executives at partner organizations.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the key players in the European B2B landscape, specifically: (a) Fleet management and leasing (FML) companies, (b) Corporate clients, (c) Short-term rental and companies and (d) Large taxi/limo operating companies.
- Clear focus in 2021 and 2022 on direct sales to Corporate Clients and Companies without the intermediaries like fleet management companies or leasing companies.
- Enable sales by setting up operations, tools, business finance solutions, programs, CRM, ordering systems, admin and everything required to successfully operate in the European B2B market (particularly in the Benefit Cars segment).
- Stimulate the demand by engaging and influencing prospects, clients and partners. Reach wider to activate new accounts and do it at scale by building a team of “hunters” (aka New Business Managers). Complement the team with “farmers” (aka Key Account Managers) at a second stage.
- Systematically remove blockers and proactively manage Residual Values. Educate independent RV setters (ie. Eurotax, CAP) and the key data providers in the B2B segment (ie. Jato, LeaseLink).
- Ensure business objectives are met and exceeded, conduct competitor analysis on a regular basis, and maintain a suite of accurate executive reports.
- MBA or Master's degree, or equivalent in experience.
- 5+ years of B2B commercial experience in positions of increasing responsibility.
- A proven track record, as a leader, of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Exceptional prospecting and closing skills.
- Solid knowledge of business finance solutions.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both oral and written. Fluency in English is a must, fluency in other European languages is a plus.
- Start-up and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Substantially result, growth and sales oriented. A very fast mover.
- Good balance between process orientation and hands-on approach.
- Informal, approachable and open to feedback. Strong team-player.
- Thrives well in a diverse, multicultural environment.
- Able to build, inspire, enable and serve the team.
- German Speaker, English fluent, third European language preferred
Fisker Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Inc.’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.