We are a dynamic team of dedicated motorsport enthusiasts with whom you will share a common target: to perform at your best in pursuit of perfection!
To achieve results on rally stages and race tracks around the world, we ask for full commitment, professionalism and a strong team spirit from all of our employees.
Does that sound like you? If you’d like to join our team, drop us a line with your application and any relevant documentation
- Follow development projects from the design phase to on-car validation
- Development & validation of engine components and systems.
- Active participation to the the design and development of race engine’s and engine components
- To lead, plan and supervise engine development programs
- To oversee the analysis of test results and preparation of technical reports
- Carry out development tests including Engine dyno tests, durability tests, team engine signoff and calibration
- Responsible for the quality of the test data, results analysis and report
- M.Sc. or MEng with a technical engineering background in engine
- At least 4 years of previous experience in engine development
- Good understanding of engine systems
- Motorsport experience is a plus
- A good understanding of internal combustion race engine fundamentals
- Experience of running, calibrating an engine on the dyno
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English is compulsory, German speaking is a plus
- Flexible approach to working hours and tasks is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Outlook), Engine Management Systems and data analysis (Marelli or equivalent)
- Self-motivation and an ability to manage & deliver tasks to meet established commitments
- Ability to lead and deliver problem resolution projects for engine components or system