In our purpose built Electronics facility we have the tools required to develop new technologies, deliver exciting research projects and above all support and train our dynamic team of Engineers, ensuring that they flourish and realise their goals and targets.
Here at Red Bull Racing we have a wide range of employee benefits. From clothing and unlimited free drinks to a championship bonus and an on-site gym.
So you’ve heard a little of what we can offer you, here’s what we would like from you.
The following competencies are a pre-requisite for this role:
- Ideally you will be Degree qualified in an Electronics discipline, combined with the relevant experience of Motorsport Electronics.
- A high level understanding of Electrical and Electronic systems used within the Motorsport, Aerospace or Automotive industries.
- You will be experienced in producing robust design solutions for small batch, prototype, Analogue and Digital circuits and have experience of working as part of a small multi skilled engineering group.
- You will be competent in producing Technical documentation and specifications.
- You will have a good knowledge of sensor technologies.
- You will be process driven with a tremendous level of self-motivation and initiative, and are an excellent communicator both verbal and written.
- Experience in the use of PCB design tools and Computer Aided Design Harness packages. (Ideally Unigraphics NX8.5 or above) would be advantageous.
The role involves working on a wide variety of projects within our Electronics Design function and alongside our team of Engineers. You will be responsible for the specification, design, test and calibration of our Electrical and Electronic components and their associated equipment, allowing us to meet the requirements of our Engineering function. You will work on our on and off car systems, test rigs and equipment as well as producing the required documentation and procedures to suit. You will be required to carry out fault investigation and resolution of allocated issues. You will be working with various disciplines across RBR and RBT.
If you’d like to explore our benefits further and discuss the challenge this role presents, then get in touch, send us your CV and get ready to start winning with us.