About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As the Director of Sales Planning, Distribution & Logistics, you will be responsible for establishing the Fisker sales planning, distribution and logistics operations functions. This position will require establishing the sales planning function including KPI’s, reports, and forecasting. In addition, it will require working with IT to develop a robust distribution system that enables vehicle ordering, mix optimization and vehicle tracking. Lastly, this position will require setting up a port operation, conducting logistics planning, and establishing a transportation network. This is an exciting and impactful position for an operations expert who wants to build a highly effective and impactul operation from the ground up. You will be responsible for optimizing capital investment and sales while driving results and achievement of targets.
This role will work very closely with the Director, Sales Planning, Distribution & Logistics Fisker North America.
- Create distribution strategy and work with partners to develop and implement vehicle management system to support strategy
- Establish sales forecasts on an annual, monthly, and daily basis
- Track sales versus forecasts
- Vehicle production requests, mix optimization, allocations, and vehicle tracking
- Develop logistics strategy and work with logistics partners to implement logistics strategy
- Establish port operation including
- Evaluate, select, and develop partnerships with transportation companies (marine, rail and truck)
- Ensure optimization of distribution and logistics functions to deliver company results while providing a transparent, customer focused experience
- Work closely with IT to build transparency and visibility for customer into the vehicle ordering, transportation and delivery process
- Work closely with marketing, retail, service, IT, finance, legal and other key departments to implement plans which support company’s targets
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Highly knowledgeable in all areas of automotive sales planning, distribution, and logistics
- Experience developing and presenting detailed business plans
- Development of financial forecasts, breakeven, and ROI
- Relationship and consensus building across business functions and with stakeholders
- Vendor management
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Minimum 10 years’ progressively responsible automotive experience with at least 2 years at the Director level at OEM
- Bachelor’s degree
- Entrepreneurial & innovation mindset; flexibility, sense of urgency, creative problem solver, desire to build from the ground up
- Positive attitude, team player, collaborator
- Results oriented, attention to both “big picture” as well as detail
- Excellent communication, management and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple, important projects simultaneously and under deadline
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language
- Must be willing to travel both domestically, as well as internationally, as required
- Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends where needed to meet deadlines and company goals
- Fluent in German and English, additional third European language is a plus
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.