About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As the Director of Brand Experience & Operations, you are a professional sales and retail channel manager who will be responsible for leading and overseeing all aspects of the unique and customer centric Fisker Brand Experience in Europe. The Fisker Brand Experience encompasses the Fisker Experience Centers in all European Metropolitan areas and a direct to customer sales model that will deliver an innovative, immersive, and unrivaled experience to customers that is aligned with the company’s vision of “a clean future for all.” You will be responsible for optimizing capital investment and sales while driving results and achievement of targets.
- Create a direct to customer sales plan capable of supporting a broad lineup of premium and luxury vehicles, including managing the re-marketing program that supports the Fisker Flexee-lease program and supply of used vehicles.
- Develop plans for establishing brand Experience Centers that deliver a unique and innovative experience and outstanding customer experience
- Develop sales processes and establish customer relationship management systems
- Develop staffing and training plans for Experience Centers
- Support customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Develop sales and financial forecasts for Experience Centers and other components of retail strategy
- Establish and track KPI’s for retail channel
- Work closely with marketing, service, IT, legal and other key departments to implement Fisker retail strategy to deliver an outstanding customer experience through all customer touch points
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Highly knowledgeable in all areas of retail channel management including facilities, process, vendor management, staffing, KPI setting & tracking.
- Experience developing and presenting detailed business plans
- Development of financial forecasts, breakeven, and ROI
- Relationship and consensus building across business functions and with stakeholders
- Vendor management
- Highly qualified in creating and executing outstanding customer experiences within the brand experience centres and from lead generation through to reservation and delivery of the Fisker Ocean and other future models.
- Solid experience with Customer Relationship Management and CRM software applications optimizing the positive customer experience.
- Experience as a team leader within a retail environment in order to recruit, train and supervise the employees with the future Fisker Experience Centres.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Minimum 10 years automotive or premium/luxury brand experience with at least 2 years at Director level
- Bachelor’s or Master degree
- Entrepreneurial & innovation mindset; flexibility, sense of urgency, creative problem solver, desire to build from the ground up
- Positive attitude, team player, collaborator
- Results oriented, attention to both “big picture” as well as detail
- Excellent communication, management and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple, important projects simultaneously and under deadline
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Fluent in German and English; any additional 3rd European language is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel both domestically, as well as internationally, as required; may require extensive travel (75%+) during certain periods of time
- Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends where needed to meet deadlines and company goals
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.