Motorsport Network is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across Motorsport Studios channels. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. The right candidate will support a range of digital media campaigns for external and internal brands. He or she will have two to four years of experience working with digital marketing platforms, and preference will be shown to candidates who have worked in an agency setting.
Motorsport Studios is a division of Motorsport Network. It is a global content production and distribution group that leverages the Network’s extensive image and video assets to help brands and stakeholders tell their stories in motorsport.
It comprises four business units; Motorsport Images, the largest motorsport image archive in the world with 26 million assets, LAT Images, the leading assignment photo agency in F1 and Formula E, Motorsport.tv an OTT and video player that host official channels of Ferrari, Mercedes and many series and influencers and Duke Video, the market leader in motorsport packaged video.
WHY THIS IS A DREAM OPPORTUNITY
Motor sport is one of the most popular sports in the world, with more than one billion loyal global fans generating more than $6 billion in global revenue. From Formula 1 to MotoGP, Formula E to NASCAR and the 24 Hours of LeMans, racing attracts men and women across the globe who are interested in its unique blend of edge-of-your-seat excitement, strategy and technology. It’s the kind of stuff that kids dream of. And with Motorsport Network being the clear market leading media company in global motorsport and automotive, with 56 million global monthly audience, this is your chance to be at the center of both the motorsport industry and its fans.
The Digital Marketing Manager will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. This role requires working alongside the Marketing, Sales, and the Sales Enablement Leadership Team to advise on content development and messaging to be optimized on paid media platforms, and communicating with stakeholders to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
The Senior Digital Media Manager is responsible for making recommendations on targeting, reporting, and KPI tracking and for defining overall media goals across all platforms to drive subscription growth, audience development, paid media strategies and plans, creation of new sales products, and innovative creative solutions.
This individual will be responsible for the creation of materials needed by the sales teams to promote our products and demonstrate their value to clients. He or she will manage this across the four business units, working closely with Sales and Operations to meet their needs.
The ideal candidate has a very strong B2B marketing background, preferably in the media industry. He or she will be an ambitious, data-driven, innovative and creative B2B marketing asset.
- Develop a compelling B2B positioning in the marketplace for Motorsport Studios, its businesses and sales offerings
- Work with the Creative Services Team to create compelling, data-driven stories within sales decks and other collateral that brings to life the positioning and sales product offerings for clients.
- Create and execute a marketing strategy with a focus on strategic geographic and segment markets.
- Create cross-channel media strategies and media plans, including social media.
- Conceive, plan and execute client-facing commercial events, including entertainment opportunities, discussions, and research briefings, that contribute to our strategic pillars and add value to clients and/or prospects.
- Help develop new and innovative ROI-positive product offerings that we can sell to clients.
- Manage and forecast allocated budgets, delivering campaigns within agreed timescales and expenditure limits.
- Work with our Communications Team to ensure a regular flow of stories from the Sales Enablement Team makes it into trade media.
- Communicate effectively with Operations and other supportive departments to provide relevant information as needed to achieve synergy.
- Develop and optimize audiences and data approaches, providing ongoing strategic insights..
- Own the response to client brief, ensuring that we are able to develop approaches that align with client objectives and are able to demonstrate media expertise.
- Drive campaign set-up, implementation, optimisation and reporting across relevant digital channels.
- Analyze clients’ marketing performance data and extract valuable insights from the data to feed into client proposals and materials..
- Deliver insight-rich reports to clients to assist in evolving the media approach, providing strategic feedback and learnings from their campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with media partners to align performance against client expectations and new opportunities.
- Ability to conduct inventory research, competitive landscape analysis and opportunity analysis.
- Demonstrable experience managing agency relationships (internal or external).
Successful Candidates Have:
- A love for story-telling, bringing to life stories through insights and graphics.
- Comprehensive understanding of all digital channels including search, display (direct & programmatic), and paid social.
- Experience in managing campaigns in an agency environment, from developing clear strategies and rationale to optimising for performance.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to confidently work with data to drive insights and recommendations
- Strong communication skills, positive can-do attitude and ability to keep calm under pressure
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid understanding of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Ability to self-manage using own initiative, prioritise workload and handle multiple tasks
- Passion for continuous optimization.
- Confidence in presentation of media plans and reports to stakeholders.