About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
The Digital Fleet Solutions Manager will be responsible for leading the development of fleet mobility solutions that Fisker will offer for its fleet customers across Europe and use for its own fleet management. This role will act as a liaison between the customers and Fisker product strategy department. The position will report into the Enterprise Sales Director Europe.
- Gain knowledge of the different fleet management solutions in the market.
- Use acquired knowledge to identify the different pain points of fleet customers and suggest innovative solutions for fleet customers and Fisker’s own fleet management.
- Act as a liaison between the customers and Fisker digital product strategy department in Fisker’s headquarters to trigger the development and implementation of digital fleet solutions.
- Own and drive the vision, ideation and execution of such projects becoming the project lead from the ideation of a new solution to its implementation.
- Own the product roadmap for the fleet management solution and work cross functionally with the necessary departments to create and deliver such solutions in due time and form.
- Bachelors degree
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- 5+ years of experience in the automotive or tech industry related to mobility solutions
- Previous experience delivering mobility solutions such as car sharing, subscriptions, last mile services or logistics for B2B customers
- Previous experience with companies such as Arval, Alphabet or similar with great understanding of the service needs of fleet customers
- Strong background in IT and software development
- Technical understating of fleet management solutions
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of business finance solutions
- Minimum 2 years of experience with product managers and/or software development teams
- Fluency in English and German is a must, third European language is a plus
- Start-up and entrepreneurial mindset
- Resourceful & methodical, growth and sales oriented
- Good balance between process orientation and hands-on approach
- Approachable and open to feedback. Strong team-player
- Thrives well in a diverse, multicultural environment
- Able to build, inspire, enable and serve the team