Momentum is on the hunt for a talented and enthusiastic Digital Content Creator/Videographer for an immediate start working from home and on location. The role is ideal for a creative individual who has a competent grasp of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition and who has demonstratable experience creating visually striking social media and brand videos. Evening and weekend work will be required as much of the work is within the Motorsport industry. However, every day is renumerated with lieu in return (more details upon acceptance). Ability to drive to events is also mandatory, therefore a full UK drivers’ licence is essential. Experience in Motorsport is also preferred, however candidates with experience in other areas will still be considered.
Founded in 2017, Momentum Social is a content creation agency focused on delivering results to clients in a wide range of industries, from Motorsport and automotive, through to Medical, charities and FMCG companies. We love what we do, providing a range of services including; strategy, video and media production, creative, social media support and PR to our clients. With a passion for motorsport, we work with clients ranging from teams and drivers, through to sponsors, series and governing bodies.
What will you need?
- At least two years’ experience in an agency or inhouse environment
- Demonstratable experience in delivering regular video projects with tight turnaround times
- Ability to operate DSLR camera kit and basic lighting and audio set ups
- Strong understanding of Adobe programmes
- Ability to colour grade and basic understanding of audio
- Able to edit on-screen graphics and apply then effectively to edits
- Willingness and confidence to attend shoots as a 1x person camera team
- Understanding of live streaming and broadcast is desirable
- A clear appetite to learn about current industry trends and applying them to your work
- To be based within the UK, with the ability to travel to events and work motorsport events at weekends
- Willingness to take on new challenges and be thorough in contributing creative ideas
- Good written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise whilst maintaining attention to detail, particularly when working from home on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage your own video projects and deliver completed videos on time
- Experience in motorsport or automotive is desirable but not mandatory
- Must have a show reel available for review prior to acceptance
- Desire to work in the motorsport industry/ interest in motorsport is desirable
What will be involved?
- Attending shoot days and managing your own post-production phases. Eventually going on to managing entire video projects with great opportunity for progression
- Attending motorsport events in the UK. Potential to also attend events in Europe and Asia
- Liaising with clients on projects, managing your workflow to achieve deadlines and completing video projects as agreed
- Undertaking a range of video projects including planning, filming and editing; this could range from interviews through to documentary pieces
- Becoming an integral part of the Momentum team and working on major brands on both a national and global scale; particularly in the motorsport, automotive and medical space
- Being proactive and vocal in managing video projects and potentially clients
In return, we can offer:
Flexible working hours.
An environment to grow and develop with mentoring from experienced industry colleagues.
A competitive salary with rewards and incentives for delivering KPIs.
Please send a copy of your CV, portfolio and covering letter when applying.