As project lead for the development of composite components you are
… adhering to costs, deadlines and quality
… acting as interface and coordinator between RnD and Production
... a supply chain composite professional, which means you are an expert in supplier specifications, material test procedures, validations for composite materials and material procurement
… developing manufacturing methods and processes (including documentation. e.g.: ply book, work instructions, process descriptions test instructions, quality management, …)
… implementing feasibility studies
... preparing documents in order to be able to make project decisions
You bring along
- A tertiary qualification as mechanical engineer, plastics technologist, sports equipment technologist or similar
- Experience in the constructive and functional design of composite components
- Very good technical knowledge in the field of composites and/or knowledge of materials
- Project management experience
Are you ready?
- To approach problems, think and act independently and on your own responsibility?
- To work as a team player with high customer & service orientation?
- To apply your hands-on skills?
- To make decisions in a dynamic environment?
As our new team member you will be part of a young, dynamic team which has a high degree of independence and a lot of personal responsibility.