Do you want to experience high performance and help design the future of motorsports? Then Audi is the right place for you. Sportiness is one of the core features of the Audi trademark – it’s in our genes, which have evolved over more than 25 years of successful participation in motorsports. It is the goal of Audi Formula Racing GmbH to engage in sustainable racing at the highest level worldwide and to give customers and fans a spectacular impression of the brand’s performance. Grab this chance and make your mark on our future sporting successes.
With the aim of making the new commitment to motorsports and to participating in an international race series, Audi Formula Racing GmbH is setting up a team to develop a high-performance drive system. As part of the internal combustion engine development division, you will apply your key skills working in an international team in Neuburg a. d. Donau with framework conditions that enable you to actively shape your day-to-day work.
In return, we offer you an attractive package of benefits for maximum flexibility, personal development, attention to your heath, and, above all, pleasure in what you do.
In the internal combustion engine development division, you will work on the conceptual design, creation and ongoing development of a high-performance powertrain. It will be your task here to assess and approve, independently and on your own initiative, the stability of components and assemblies on the basis of CFD flow analyses. You will help design the process here, continue to develop the applied methods and make sure your results are satisfactorily validated. In collaboration with your colleagues from the areas of design, combustion process development, and engine testing, you will ensure that the components reach a maturity level that is required for the environment as quickly as possible.
- Perform flow analyses as well as statistical, transient, and thermal simulations of fluid circuits and air and exhaust gas lines
- Create simulation models, including pre- and post-processing, as well as result validation Document and present the results
- Support and coordination of external service providers
- Perform methodical groundwork for optimizing the simulation processes and its forecasting quality
- Technical studies in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar Bachelor’s, master’s, Diplom or Dr. Ing. degree
- Several years of experience in flow simulation, preferably in the automotive area. In-depth knowledge of fluid mechanics and thermodynamics
- Programming skills in Fortran, Perl, and Java are desirable
- Skills in handling the Ansa, CFX, StarCD, eslCE, StarCCM+ programs
- Full professional proficiency in German or English and a willingness to learn a basic level in the corresponding other language are prerequisites
- Excellent teamwork skills, organizational skills and a strong sense of responsibility
- Flexible, independent, and precise working practices
This position is available immediately at AUDI AG (neue Tochtergesellschaft) in Neuburg a. d. Donau. Generally all positions at Audi can be filled on a part-time basis. Applications must be submitted in electronic form via our job portal.
We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the company.