After more than 60 years away from Formula One, Aston Martin is back on the grid for 2021. Based in Northamptonshire, Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One™ Team has almost 500 passionate people at its heart, making a team with both a rich heritage and a fresh perspective – bringing new energy to the sport with a determination to shake up the order and compete at the sharp end.
The Aston Martin era represents the beginning of a new journey for us, but the racer’s attitude and can-do approach remain central pillars in the team’s philosophy. The focus is always on improving performance and delivering results. With fresh investment and energy, the stage is set to build on Aston Martin’s rich history in motorsport and establish Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One™ Team as a competitive force in the years ahead.
To succeed on this mission, the team is looking for talented individuals who share our passion for racing and hunger for competition. It’s a stimulating and rewarding place to work, with pure racing at the core of everything we do. We are building for a strong future and every member of the team will play an important role in our success.
We are a brave and united team who value authenticity, honesty, and are never afraid to question conventions. We embrace these values in ways that reflect our modern world. If you share our racer’s spirit and want to contribute to the next chapter in Aston Martin’s glorious history, please apply and join one of the most exciting projects in Formula One.
We are expanding our Engine System design group to improve car performance. We are looking for experienced design engineers to be an effective part of the team responsible for the scheme, design and development of varied mechanical and composite components.
The group is responsible for the design of the fuel system, engine cooling system such as radiators and radiator ducts, as well as many engine ancillaries component design including tanks and package for electric components.
- Be able to demonstrate an innovative and flexible approach to problem solving and possess the ability to work through problems in a scientific and analytical way.
- Be able to plan and progress multiple projects concurrently.
- Be able to integrate quickly into existing teams and be actively involved in many aspects of each department.
- Have good communication and analytical skills and be able to work to tight deadlines & under pressure.
All applicants must have:
- Have a good quality degree in Mechanical, Automotive or Motorsport Engineering.
- Experience in cooling system including rad duct package, fuel system, engine installation package including electric items.
- Previous relevant experience working within a high-level motorsport environment.
- Have experience of a modern 3D CAD system.
Aston Martin Formula One Team is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining the most talented individuals, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion, belief, sex or sexual orientation. We strive to be a Team that reflects all the communities with which we engage around the world through diversity in the workplace and promoting an inclusive culture in which all team members are respected, empowered and valued.