Die internationale Sportrechteagentur Lagardère Sports ist weltweit führend in der Fußballvermarktung und eine der größten Agenturen im Sportbusiness. Als Pionier und Markttreiber der Branche bietet Lagardère Sports Expertise, Marketingrechte sowie Dienstleistungen für wertstiftende Partnerschaften im Sport. Neben dem Kerngeschäft Fußball sind wir in Deutschland auch auf weiteren reichweitenstarken Plattformen im Handball, Winter-, Motorsport und Esports aktiv. Lagardère Sports gehört zu Lagardère Sports and Entertainment, einer global agierenden Sportrechteagentur mit weltweit über 1.700 Mitarbeitern. In Deutschland sind über 300 Mitarbeiter an 18 Standorten für uns tätig.
Lagardère Sports is a leading sports marketing agency with a global network of local experts dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We believe sport inspires emotions and passion that are essential to enriching people’s lives and generate powerful collective experiences. At Lagardère Sports, we dedicate our expertise and passion to providing our clients with privileged access to the infinite opportunities of sports. Lagardère Sports is part of Lagardère Sports and Entertainment, a company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide and 50 years of experience.
To stay relevant in the future, our rightsholders and therefore also Lagardère Sports must become digital players. New ways of doing business in a digital world must be discovered, evaluated and leveraged. The Data Team is at the heart of this Digital Transformation by enabling rightsholders to collect, analyze and utilize fan data.
To offer appropriate solutions to rightsholders as well as internal departments in making data-driven decisions, we are searching for a new colleague for our Digital Fan Data Team possessing team spirit and a proactive mindset.
- You develope a deep understanding of engagement, retention and conversion drivers for sports fans and provide insight on how to maximize return against key business metrics
- You analyze different touchpoints in the fan journey like ticketing, merchandise and social across different devices and generate insights and recommendations for action
- You are the contact person for the visual preparation and provision of data-driven insights to support internal and external decision-makers
- You select necessary data from complex datasets
- You identify trends and patterns and build analytical models (especially clustering), A/B tests and forecasts by using artificial intelligence and machine learning methods
- You are able to tell a story with data
- You have extensive SQL knowledge and experience with at least one of the data science-focused programming languages (Python, R, etc.)
- You have demonstrated your problem solving ability with experience in providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- You are able to visualize results/data with any BI or dashboarding tool (Microstrategy, Tableau, Power BI, Klipfolio, RMarkdown, etc.)
- You understand datawarehousing concepts - knowledge in either ticketing or e-commerce would be a plus
- You are willing to participate in and shape the digital tansformation of the sports industry
- You love to communicate in both German and English
- Your enthusiasm for sports and a good sense of humor adds to our team
What we are offering
- A challenging and diversified environment in a dynamic and growing environment
- Adequate wages with additional benefits and contributions to capital formation / company pension scheme
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Sport activities like running, functional training & yoga with colleagues and fun football matches
Lagardère Sports Germany GmbH
Kristina Rübsam | Manager Human Resources
Barcastraße 5 | 22087 Hamburg | Germany