We have an exciting opportunity for a Damper technician to join us at Penske Racing Shocks UK
Protrust Solutions produces market-leading products within the Motorsport sector and is looking for a motorsport enthusiast to work in the Penske Racing Shock department, the distributor for Penske Racing Shocks in UK and Europe.
The Penske Racing Shock is a high-performance suspension damper used on a mixture of vehicles from F1, BTCC, McLaren GT4, National Hot Rod and many others.
We are looking for a damper technician with the potential to join our management team. We can train you on our products so experience working on Penske shocks is not required although experience with suspension is essential.
As we work 1 on 1 with our customers, building and re-valving shocks, knowledge of vehicle dynamics/chassis set-up to help them achieve their desired handling characteristics is a plus.
The majority of work will be carried out in the workshop on the damper dyno, however, As a technical partner of the British Touring Car Championship, you will have the opportunity to work trackside at UK premier race series among other special events.
- Assembly of new and servicing and repair of dampers
- Working with the customer to create custom specification dampers
- Knowledge of vehicle dynamics and chassis set up to create damper valving spec/graphs
- Providing customer technical support trackside or via phone and email.
- Test, match and valving development of damper using a damper dynamometer
What we offer
- 7:30 am-4:30 pm Monday to Thursday - Early finish 1:30 pm on Friday
- Workplace pension plan
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days annual holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- Competitive Salary
- Tailored work benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Organisation: Penske Racing Shocks UK