About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
We are looking for a proactive Customer Relations Manager, to join our growing European team based in Munich, Germany. The ideal candidate will lead our customer relations function and be on-site at Fisker events in Europe to develop strong customer relations and a positive impression of the Fisker brand. You will be responsible for ensuring a world-class customer experience through customer contacts and at these events to build brand affinity with Fisker.
- Lead Fisker customer relations, including strategies, processes, policies, and metrics for responding to customer inquiries for all engagement channels
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner for all engagement channels
- Build customer relations function, including scaling the business towards launch
- Outreach to Fisker handraisers to participate in special events/activities
- Support Fisker events on-site to ensure excellence in customer engagement
- Engage with customers at Fisker events and provide support during event as required
- Develop best practices, feedback loops, and process improvements
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues to achieve excellent customer satisfaction
- Ensure excellence in customer satisfaction of attendees at event, as demonstrated from qualitative and quantitative measures
- Create post-event recap and provide to key stakeholders and executives within the organization
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in customer relations, preferably at an automotive OEM; at least 1 year at the Manager level
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Creative, strategic thinker
- Problem solver, quick solution finder
- Strong dedication to delivering excellence in customer satisfaction
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while striving for excellence
- Desire and strong ability to work and interact with, and outreach to, attendees at Fisker events
- Able to effectively work with numerous departments and working styles and eager to develop a clear understanding of how to present and share information across the different teams
- Must be willing to travel within Europe for on-site event support
- Fluent in English and German. Any further European languages would be an advantage.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks and uncertainty.
- Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and aligns the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
- Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way
- Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
- Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.