About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As a Customer Relations Coordinator you will become a communication gateway member to Fisker clients and develop the skills to act as a Product and Brand Specialist, capable of effectively communicating with current Fisker reservation holders and potential future customers through our CRM platform. You will be responsible for supporting an engaging consumer relations experience and leaving a positive impression of the Fisker brand. You will become a key part of the team delivering a world-class customer experience.
The role is ideally suited to candidates seeking to make their first move into Customer Relations or looking to transition from a role in the hospitality industry or retail. If you enjoy contributing your ideas, thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and want to join an unbeatable team, then Fisker would love to hear from you.
You bring the right attitude and your language skills and Fisker will invest in you and provide all the necessary training.
- Using your language skills to provide daily support to current and potential Fisker clients through Salesforce to support inbound Omni channels that include social media, email, phone, web-based, and phone contacts
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner through all inbound channels in to support lead generation
- Support and maintain the Fisker knowledge base to assist with customer inquiries.
- Outreach to Fisker hand-raisers to participate in special events/activities
- Help resolve customer issues to achieve excellent customer satisfaction
- Have the opportunity to support Fisker events on-site
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Written and verbal proficiency in at least 2 of the following languages: German, English, French, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian
- An interest in personal development and learning new skills
- A positive outlook with an energetic personality
- Customer facing experience from the hospitality or retail sector is a positive
- An enthusiasm for electric vehicles, sustainability and clean mobility is a bonus – once you join the Fisker team and learn about our brand and products we are sure you will share our passion!
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies
- Willingness to Learn and Develop: Enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills
- Customer Centricity: Put the customer needs and how to address them at the centre of everything you do, doing the right thing in the right way
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Collaborate and actively engage to make joint decisions and share best practices.
Fisker Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.