About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
We are looking for a CRM Specialist, ideally with experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, to join the new European headquarter in the center of Munich. In this role you will be responsible for running CRM campaigns (email, push & SMS) in multiple markets in Europe and help to develop and execute the European Fisker Inc’s CRM strategy, including the growth of our customer base as well as its engagement along the customer journey.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Director, this role will utilize data insights and a consumer-focused mindset to bring email marketing and other customer relationship management activities to the next level.
Candidates for this role must have strong communication skills to maximize engagement in a frequently evolving landscape. The right candidate has experience managing messaging campaigns across multiple channels (Email, push, SMS) across multiple countries with an inherent understanding on how to growth and engage the audience.
When it comes to the latest best practices, tools and trends on CRM, no one is fooling you - you'll have fun keeping up to date here. You are an organizational talent, detail oriented and like to take responsibility. When you commit to something, it sticks - you can count on that.
The role is based in Munich, Germany.
What you will do?:
- Develop, execute and manage creative data-driven CRM campaigns (email, push, SMS, etc.) that engage our customer in different moments in their customer journey
- Generate ideas for customer activation and customer development
- Coordinate translations and localization for a personalized and targeted communication
- Plan and execute the email marketing calendar in line with business objectives
- Define advanced audience segmentations, tactics and targeting to improve our campaigns in each European market
- Monitor all relevant performance KPIs and conversion metrics and take actions to improve them
- Conduct regular A/B testing and run in-depth user data analyses that will directly impact strategy and present your finding effectively to the team and key stakeholders
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- You have 2-6 years of experience in CRM / Email Marketing ideally in an international environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field
- You have hands-on experience with email marketing tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar), campaign messaging, marketing automation, A/B testing and campaign analysis
- You have fun working with data and are able to interpret customer behaviour into actions to improve our campaigns and communicate insights effectively
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong project management and organization skills combined with strong attention to detail
- You are familiar with data compliance requirements (especially GDPR)
- You communicate fluently in English and in at least one other European language
- You have a strong sense of ownership
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks, and uncertainty.
- Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and align the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
- Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way.
- Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
- Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.
You want to be part of a fast growing, fun, entrepreneurial, international team and want to change the future of the automotive industry then apply now.