Purpose of the Role: The CRM Consultant will help the team to further integrate and technically develop their CRM estate. Working to help drive new levels of fan and partner engagement and reporting in the team.
McLaren Racing’s IT team work across the entire racing team, from track to factory, the team provide a wide variety of IT services. As experts in their field, the IT function work alongside the team and our partners to help deliver new services.
We continue to develop an exciting digital roadmap to deliver across the business, creating an agenda for change over next 12 months and beyond. As part of the team, you will be open to new opportunities alongside the latest technology from our partners.
This role will support the business on critical systems for fan and partner engagement, detail technical roadmaps and get hands on with data integrations. You will work closely with the Principal Architect and alongside the digital and social teams.
You will be leading the support and development of our fan database with SAP Hybris and work with the team to build out new strategies, oversee integration work and ensure third party services run smoothly.
The role will assist the team technically in designing and implementing a strategic roadmap for the short- and long-term success of the CRM program. This will be a foundational role in the digital and social team and will require the individual to support and deliver digital initiatives with full autonomy and some guidance from the Principal, IT Digital Architect.
- Design and development of the CRM environment to support our fan database engagement.
- Partner with the Digital and Social team as the main point of contact for CRM activities.
- Deliver key technical integrations and database mergers with our key partners
- Deliver roadmap for CRM environment and maintain existing systems.
- Collaborate with 3rd parties including software vendors to implement systems, upgrades and changes to ensure smooth operations.
- Have a deep understanding of the CRM systems with a view to advisde the business as to how they could / should be utilised effectively.
- Key accountability in creating and maintaining system documentation.
- Support the Principal IT Digital Architect and ensure systems are sufficiently flexible to respond to business demand.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Extensive experience working on projects in eCommerce/customer domains
Strong SAP Commerce back office configuration and development skills
Minimum of 1-2 full life cycle projects implementing SAP Hybris solutions
Experience of database and component integration.
Strong strategic thinking and conceptual problem-solving skills.
Diagnosis and resolution of data related errors.
Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Good investigative and diagnostic skills.
Working knowledge of commerce platforms such as SAP Hybris/Mulesoft/AEM/ Salesforce, desirable.
Strong understanding of the digital technologies available (non-technical) and keen interest in the development of technologies, platforms and ways of interacting in an omni-channel working environment.
- Collaboration – Ability to build and maintain relationships with, peers, suppliers, and stakeholders at all levels.
- Driven – Strong verbal and written skills with a track record of getting things done.
- Results - Must be focused and able to work in a methodical manner even when working under pressure.
- Analytical - Ability to analyse data and software-related issues.
- Ownership - A desire to ‘make a difference and think beyond’ using proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Agile - Flexible and adaptable with regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
These are our core values. They support our vision ‘to deliver the most exciting and inspiring performance in racing and are the things that we believe are most important in the way we live and work within the McLaren Racing family. They should directly inform how we think, how we behave, and how we perform at every level of our team.
- We never stop pushing forward
- We look for advantage in everything
- We bring creativity to challenges
- We strive for simplicity
- We bring energy to everything we do
- We connect people to the thrill of racing
- We share passion for our great sport
- We never give up
- We are respectful
- We roll up our sleeves to get the job done
- We serve the team
- We are custodians of our legacy
- We are open minded and curious
- We own failures, learn and improve
- We communicate with clarity and honesty
- We are open to challenge
- We are at our best when we’re at our bravest
- We embrace opportunity
- We take responsibility for our actions
- We believe in what we do
All employees must ensure compliance with the Company Health and Safety Policy, and all relevant other statutory Health and Safety legislation.