About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
The Country Manager works to represent Fisker Inc. in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH Region). You will manage operations, develop business, drive customer satisfaction and increase profitability for Fisker Inc. in the DACH Region.
The Country Manager will be responsible for the success of our expansion into a foreign market, overseeing all aspects of the business. In order to succeed in this position, you need to be highly driven, have a passion for automotive customer experience and service, and a desire to build a business from the ground up. The Country Manager DACH reports directly to the VP Marketing, Sales & Service Europe. The position will be based out of the Munich Headquarter or spends at least one week per month in Munich.
- Manage every aspect of our newly expanding operation in-country, responsible for managing all operations. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, service and quality targets.
- Project manages the next 20 months to prepare the launch of the Fisker brand in the DACH Region.
- Recruit the very best talent in this new market
- Negotiate and contract with vendors and service providers needed for fleet management, logistics, after sales services and used car business in close collaboration with the Director Service Experience Fisker Europe.
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market space in order to develop the best go-to-market strategy.
- Execute cutting edge digital marketing campaigns developed by the colleagues in California and the European Headquarter.
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize how best to roll out the product line
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan are tasks a Country Manager may have to deliver as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and service quality.
- Network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company
- The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients (B2B & B2C) is a big part of a Country Manager job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential.
Country Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- 6 years’ or more experience in management in an international business setting
- Professional background in automotive and E-Mobility preferred
- Significant experience in the finance and marketing fields strongly preferred
- Fluent in the language of the country
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Solid history of data-driven strategic development
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training.
- A Country Manager job requires a strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- General management experience is essential for working in this job.
- In a Country Managers job, you need to have excellent networking skills.
- The job of a Country Manager needs to be able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- The ability to recruit staff and monitor performance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- To effectively manage operations, a Country Manager needs to have knowledge and experience of the sector their company operates within. They must fully understand the products and services provided by their company.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g. Word, Excel etc.
- A full clean driving licence.
- Fluent in German and English
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.