About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Recruiter to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Your experience in talent acquisition will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, strategic sourcing, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring a steady pipeline of resources for our growing business units.
- Facilitating and executing the full life cycle recruitment process for the Sales, Service, Marketing, HR, Legal , Manufacturing & Purchasing departments.
- Leveraging established, well-defined networks and pre-existing industry connections to identify potential candidates with a focus on proactive recruitment.
- Utilizing market expertise and business insight to direct and influence our talent strategy.
- Advising senior VP level leaders and influencing high visibility, complex hiring initiatives.
- Facilitating complex negotiations and strategies involving multiple factors.
- Engaging and managing any external agency relationships and/or industry-specific organizations involved in supporting our business.
- Work proactively and collaboratively with the Marketing, Sales & Service team to understand business recruiting needs and drive towards results in a timely manner
- Ensuring compliance with recruiting processes and recruiting KPIs.
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience:
- Bachelor’s in business, human resources management, psychology, or related field
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience.
- EV, Automotive OEM experience required
- 5 or more years of experience sourcing and hiring a variety of roles across business units, with an emphasis on Sales, Service, Marketing, Purchasing, HR, Manufacturing and Legal roles.
- Experience using sourcing methodologies like Boolean to attract top talent in competitive marketing using different tools and ATS packages like LinkedIn, Indeed, Workday, Xing, Step stone etc.
- Industry and market knowledge and an established candidate network in the Creative Marketing field.
- Experience with complex benefit and salary negotiations.
- Skilled in presenting compelling talent acquisition and workforce planning recommendations to Senior Leaders.
- Strong business acumen and a solid understanding of company strategy, business, and competitive positioning
- Experience in organizations that have undergone significant growth, change, and/or international expansion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
- High level of initiative and accountability
- Ability to manage a high volume and time-sensitive recruiting
- Experience using Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, PowerPoint, ATS, and HRIS tools.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences:
- Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, take responsibility, and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks, and uncertainty.
- Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and align the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
- Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way
- Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and making a joint decision and sharing best practices.
- Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.