We have an exciting opportunity to join our highly skilled Composite Design Team. Our open minded, dynamic working environment ensures that everyone has the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the constantly evolving Composite Design of our F1 car. We’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, motivated and talented Composite Design Engineer to join us to help ensure our future success on the race track.
To fulfil this position you will need:
• Recent, relevant and extensive experience of Motorsport / F1 Composite Design.
• A good engineering qualification or equivalent and relevant proven experience.
• A good understanding of current composite material technology, the associated tooling requirements, production techniques, laminate design and processes.
• Experienced user of 3D CAD (Siemens NX desirable but training will be given)
As a Composite Design Engineer you will:
• Have an organised and methodical approach to your work.
• Cover all aspects of Composite Design from clean sheet scheming/idea generation, tooling, detailed component design, assemblies, associated jigs, pit gear and supporting documentation.
• Be involved in material selection, laminate design, structural sign off and fault fixing.
• Show creativity, to suggest new ideas and concepts, and be involved in our wide ranging and ambitious composite R&D activity.
• Be confident in presenting your ideas and design work.
• Appreciate the bigger organisational picture and be prepared to be flexible to suit changing priorities.
• Be prepared to go the extra mile as and when required.
What can we offer you?
Not only is this a great job opportunity in our friendly, engineering driven office, it’s a fantastic place to work, including a large range of benefits such as health care, company pension, on site gym, constructor’s championship bonus, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme, excellent coffee, free staff restaurant, staff parties, free Red Bull and much more.
To apply for this vacancy, please visit the Careers page of the Red Bull https://redbullracing.redbull.com/careers
Closing date for applications is Monday 26th August 2019.