The composite designer has to design the surface of the bodywork and internal parts from cars, as well as design the engineering of the physical parts.
Under the supervision of the Engineering Design Manager, the Surface and Composite designer will design the:
- Outer Bodywork surface in relationship with the Aerodynamics Engineer.
- Engineer the part in order to have easy assembling and maintenance, in relationship with workshop leader
- Establish Ply book in relationship with composite and FEM engineers.
- Mechanical Engineering Master or Bachelor degree.
- 2-3 years in motorsport environment in similar position.
- Good knowledge of CATIA Surface module.
- Experience of PLM systems welcome.
- Fluent English required. (Speaking and writing)