Our Design Office is looking for a motivated colleague as a
Composite Design Engineer
Would you like to
- be responsible for the engineering and design of various composite components of our Formula 1 race car?
- contribute to the development and optimisation of structural components and associated production processes?
- work in close co-operation with our aerodynamics / calculation and production departments as well as other design groups?
Do you have
- a degree in mechanical or automotive engineering or equivalent?
- a proven track record (at least 5 years) in designing composite components as well as knowledge and understanding in composite material technology, ideally in F1 or other high-tech motorsports series?
- the ability to design tools /moulds / laminate drawings and ply-books along with technical drawings?
- comprehensive 3D design and surfacing experience (preferably on CATIA V5 / V6 or 3Dx)?
- a Swiss work permit or an EU nationality and therefore meet the criteria for a work permit in Switzerland?
- somebody with a practical, hands-on approach and good visual thinking?
- a self-motivated individual with excellent technical, organisation and communication skills?
- open to unconventional new solutions, used to working under time pressure and independently?
If the above applies, and working in a dynamic, multi-cultural and cross-functional environment appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your application here!