- As a component manager, you support the development of electrified drive trains (high-performance battery management system) at the customer site.
- Creation and analysis of system and software requirements as well as design of control strategies and definition of the software architecture
- Interfaces Definition for the battery management system
- Coordination of the battery management system for vehicle bodies, endurance test stand and tests
- Control of system suppliers
- Ensuring the optimal integration of the system in the vehicle
- TU / FH mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or physics
- Mind. 3 years professional experience in automotive electronics resp. Battery management system development
- Knowledge of HV components design, analysis and validation.
- Understanding the system for hybrid and electric vehicles
- Communication and team skills and high analytical and conceptual skills
- Coordination and project management skills
- German and English fluently in spoken and written