Motorsport is one of the most popular sports in the world, with more than one billion loyal global fans generating more than $6 billion in global revenue. From Formula 1 to MotoGP, Formula E to NASCAR and the 24 Hours of Le Mans, racing attracts women and men across the globe who are interested in its unique blend of edge-of-your-seat excitement, strategy and technology. It’s the kind of stuff that kids dream of! And with Motorsport Network being the clear market leading media company in global motorsport and automotive, with 56 million global monthly audience, this is your chance to be at the center of both the motorsport industry and its fans.
This role offers the successful candidate a great opportunity to grow Motorsport Network’s presence across France through selling its wide portfolio of exciting Products and services to the B2B and, ultimately, B2C Markets. A passionate Sales Professional with an equal passion for Motorsport would be our ideal Candidate, alongside self-drive and an ability to adapt to changing requirements. Come and join the growing MSN Sales Team and be part of an exciting future in a dynamic and truly exhilarating industry.
- Commercialization of online advertising on MSN digital media, including motorsport.com, motorsport.tv, autosport.com, motor1.com and Insideevs.com.
- Commercialization of sponsorships and branded partnerships across MSN digital media.
- Identify new brand partners, sponsors and advertising clients.
- Coordination of MSN’s commercial partner portfolio.
- Day-by-day point-of-contact to selected commercial partners (key accounts) with regard to the delivery, fulfillment reporting, implementation and execution of contractual rights and services.
- Provision of excellent account management towards commercial partners.
- Keeping sales tracking system and reporting tools up to date.
- Identify, track and measure KPIs through agreed data management
- Provision of comprehensive feedback and reporting documents.
- Contribute to the develop new marketing concepts, partner packages, business presentations and commercial proposals, tailored to individual needs.
- University degree in marketing, business administration or similar
- At least six years sales experience, preferably in the sport, media, digital and sponsorship environments
- Excellent understanding of digital media and related advertising models
- Strong network of clients, preferably also within media agency environment
- Proven track record in achieving set targets
- High level of commercial acumen
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ready to travel – across France and occasional international travel
- Languages: French, ideally English fluent
- Strong self-starter and resilience
If you would like to apply, please send a cover letter along with your CV.