POSITION: CLASSIC CAR PAINTER AND FINISHER
REPORTING TO THE COMPANY DIRECTOR
Rawles Motorsport Ltd is based Upper Froyle, Hampshire, the company is the premier UK restorer of the Austin Healey and also refurbishes other marques including Jaguar and Daimler. The business is expanding and has strong forward orders for its highest quality restoration and general classic car work.
Our In-house facilities include a well-equipped mechanical workshop, trim shop, panel shop, 2000 HP rolling road dynamometer and state of the art spray booths.
Staff sickness has created a position for a 6 month contract for a highly skilled car painter with experience in 2 pack paint , and classic car finishing. Further opportunities will be available for an exemplary candidate,
You will join and add to a team of professional classic car artisans who are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of classic car restoration and maintenance for our customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years painting experience working with classic car such as the Austin Healey, E-Type Jaguar, Daimlers and other 1960s and 1970s marques.
- Be competent in all paint and finishing processes normal to the restoration and repair of classic cars.
- Be of the standard to Produce glass like paint finishes to the highest quality level of the industry.
- Be willing and enthusiastic to work as a team member with all employees in work in progress so the best team result is achieved.
- Keep time sheet records that explain clearly and accurately the work carried out to customers’ cars, be able to discuss the work with customers in a clear precise manner and liaise with customers when necessary re. potential work and work-in-progress to their cars.
- Working with all members of the Rawles Motorsport Ltd team to ensure that the business runs efficiently, safely and that the workshop and customers cars are kept clean at all times.
If you feel can meet the above criteria, want to work in a strong team at the top of their class in a position with career development potential, please apply in writing to Andrew Cluett or call for an informal, confidential discussion: