SainteLoc was founded in 2004 by Sebastien Chetail. After 20 years of successful championships in Sports Cars, Rallye and Andros Trophy. Sainteloc is now participating in several single seaters championships (Spanish F4, FRECA, EUROCUP3, FRMEC, F4 UAE). Sainteloc is looking for a full-time chief mechanic & workshop manager with experience to oversee all our single seater programs.
- Lead and work with our trackside and factory-based team which you will need to engage and inspire.
- Promote teamwork and effective communications to develop relationships between all personnel.
- Day to day you will make sure our cars meet the highest standard in build specifications and regulations and follow the job list for the mechanics both at the factory and at race/test events.
- Follow car build in a methodical and consistent manner while respecting agreed deadlines.
- Follow engineering technical and operational procedures.
- Report detailed reliability issues, record them and seek solutions with engineering teams.
- Follow and record the mileage of car parts/tyres and follow up of the stock.
- Assist with freight, travel planning and managing trackside activities.
- Assist in the operation of the garage and its infrastructure.
Education and work experience:
- Leadership and lead mechanic experience in single seater is essential (F1/F2/F3/FRECA/F4).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Specialized knowledge and skills:
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Able to prioritize the workload, job lists and manage time efficiently.
- Superior attention to detail and high standard work.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Language: French & English will be highly beneficial.
- You must have eligibility to work in the EU to apply for this job.
This position is based in Saint-Etienne near Lyon in France in a brand-new state-of-art 5000 m2 workshop. The role will require international travel and long flexible hours. We offer a competitive salary, full time/permanent contract (CDI under French law) and the possibility to grow within the team and be part of a new adventure.
Please apply including CV and remuneration expectations.