This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking dynamic business and help unlock the next stage of our growth.
We’re looking for more great characters. Good communicators and listeners who enjoy talking to people, solving problems and taking pride in their work and getting the job done.
Always positive, you should:
- Previous experience in a call centre environment & telephone experience
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills to listen, think and respond in order to solve a problem and give great confidence
- Be resilient, have a keen attention to detail and be familiar with commonly used software.
- Have the ability to multi-task under pressure
- Be well organised and passionate about providing a great service
- Have the ability to retain information
- An active interest in cycling, motorsport, road tuning/modifying, or motorcycling would be desirable.
In return, for the right candidate, we offer:
- The chance to indulge a passion for one or more areas of our business every day
- A competitive remuneration package
- A state of the art office environment
- Staff purchase scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8:30 – 17:30 and Monday – Saturday 8:30 – 17:30
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience