Do you want to be part of a high performing, dynamic business on the cutting edge of engineering and elite motorsport technology?
PWR Europe is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager.
Who we are:
PWR Advanced Cooling Technology is a global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance cooling products delivering bespoke cooling solutions to leading race teams in Formula 1, NASCAR, WEC, IndyCar, Supercars, WRC and MotoGP categories, as well as being an OEM cooling supplier to exciting hypercar programs from the world’s most prestigious automotive marques.
To identify long term business opportunities within the UK and European aftermarket sector, primarily focusing on the tuning and performance automotive aftermarket. Undertake business development activities and secure profitable business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Seek major opportunities for business growth within the agreed sectors.
- Prepare written and visual company presentations.
Extensive travel in the UK and Europe.
- Visit and meet with customers to present PWR Group capabilities and establish customer requirements.
- Identify key decision makers within prospective client’s organisations.
- Work with and influence customers technical, commercial and financial representatives to deliver optimised business solutions.
- Project management of all customer programmes
- Work closely with our Australian, US and UK based Engineering teams as required.
- Undertake costing calculations and prepare quotations for customers.
- To close business deals and secure orders.
- Continue to work with customers post initial supply to ensure customer satisfaction in service.
- Generate good long-term relationships with customers with a focus on looking for further business opportunities with clients.
- Assist with day to day sales enquiries received by phone or e-mail.
- Attend trade shows, motorsport events to promote the business to the market.
- Working with customers and our engineering team to identify and resolve any performance issues on event.
The ideal applicant will possess a strong blend of the following attributes:
- Proven track record in sales and business development, preferably within the UK aftermarket and tuning sector.
- Good engineering and mechanical knowledge and understanding is required. Engineering qualifications would be considered an advantage, but not essential to perform the tasks of the role for the right candidate.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong “team player” attitude.
- Have the confidence and ability to effectively communicate with clients at all levels.
- Be prepared to work extended and flexible hours as and when required.
- Passion for 4 and 2 wheel motorsport is advantageous.
- Hunger and determination to learn and expand their knowledge, skills and experience.
- A “can-do” attitude
- Computer literate, with confidence using all Microsoft office, outlook, word, excel and powerpoint.
- Be capable of working in a fast-moving pressurised environment.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Personal contacts within the target market sectors would be an advantage.
PWR Europe are based at our new UK and European offices at Silverstone. There will be opportunity to visit and engage with our team at our global head office, manufacturing facility and engineering centre of excellence near Brisbane, Australia, and Indianapolis in the USA.
A competitive remuneration package is available to the right candidate who has the right industry experience, knowledge, and track record in the target market sector.
Please click apply and include a cover letter.