We are looking for a dynamic engineer to support and extend our flagship Diablo software data acquisition and control system. Cosworth Diablo is used in the most advanced Formula One and OEM test facilities globally.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated group supporting and extending Diablo systems with our top tier customers.
This position requires occasional travel, some of it overseas. Includes onsite visits to Formula One teams.
We are looking for a dynamic engineer to support and extend our flagship Diablo software data acquisition.
- Answering customer queries, investigating reported issues, and delivering practical solutions, both remotely and on-site.
- Assisting in the specification, design and documentation of upgrades and new systems.
- Configuring Diablo and developing scripts, with the opportunity to develop software.
- Testing new software and hardware components.
- Deploying software and hardware upgrades to customers.
- Maintaining and developing (software) simulators.
- Conducting on-site calibration and support visits.
- Consider the health and safety, environmental and energy impact of all activities.
- Support the Company’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
- Good degree level qualification in Software, Engineering, Science or Maths.
- Exposure to instrumentation and/or control systems.
- Problem solving/fault finding.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Good PC/IT skills.