KLK Motorsport GmbH is an engineering consultancy that specialises in vehicle development and simulation. Our clients include German premium car manufacturers and their motorsport teams. The team at our offices near Munich, which we are looking to expand, comprises 20 highly qualified engineers.
You would join the Aerodynamic development team to work on motorsport related projects. Here your main tasks will include the execution of CFD Simulations to optimise the external aerodynamics as well as internal cooling flows. Your work will be performed in concert with wind-tunnel and track testing campaigns. Take advantage of our focus on cutting edge development and creative problem solving approach to broaden your existing knowledge and capabilities.
- You have successfully completed your MSc, PhD or equivalent (Aerospace Engineering or Automotive Engineering).
- A passion for automobiles, a good spacial perception and high grades complete your profile.
- While professional experience along with good working knowledge of Star-CCM+, CATIA V5 and ANSA are advantageous, they are not decisive.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We remove the constraints for you to explore creative solutions
- Project-oriented organisational structure, with direct communication channels for fast decision making
- Complete integration into projects without getting lost in the details
- Expand your knowledge with our highly diverse projects
- Complete motorsport development from concept to the podium under one roof
- A modern work environment with performance related pay (Additional benefits, such as a company car are negotiable)