ROWE RACING is looking for motivated and flexible race team mechanic at our headquarters in St. Ingbert / Germany.
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to contribute your skills to our team?
We offer you a permanent position in a positive and performance oriented working environment with diverse tasks, performance-related compensation, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and the possibility of further development.
- Responsible for the build and preparation of our GT cars to the required specification
- Responsible for the build and preparation of car sub-assemblies
- Responsible for the build and preparation of car support equipment
- Being a key team member during pit stops where precision and pace is expected
- The successful candidate will have a solid mechanical background ideally in the motorsport business
- The ability to consistently work to the highest standards with an exceptional attitude towards attention to detail
- You must be able to work closely with other team members and enjoy the challenge of working in a high pressured, time sensitive environment
- High willingness to travel, flexible attitude to working hours including working at weekends
- Clean driving license
- German language would be beneficial, good English language is essential
We look forward to receiving your complete application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Please click apply and submit your CV in pdf-format.