Based in Park City, Utah, Rearden Racing is an ambitious and successful sports car racing team participating in SRO America, and other racing series and events. As part of the Rearden team you will be called upon to service a broad range of vehicle repair issues, prep race cars pre-event, support race cars while on track and, contribute to the build, repair and development of race cars.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- This is a leadership position, strong skills, experience and leadership ability are necessary.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3-5 year experience, automotive schooling is not mandatory, but a plus *racing experience is preferred.
- Certifications not required but preferred.
- Own mechanic toolbox with tools.
- Must work well with a variety of personalities.
- Good organizational skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Skills to read, comprehend, and execute written procedures.
- Must maintain professional appearance, language, workspace.
- High level of urgency, motivation, and enthusiasm to learn.
- Basic welding skills a plus.
- Candidates must be willing to travel, self-motivated, adaptable and have their sights set on racing.
- Available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends.
- Available for travel to away races.
- Perform routine maintenance functions and adjustments on a variety of race / performance / street vehicles and various equipment.
- Responsible for shop cleanliness, safety and compliance.
- Assist in set up/tear down of events.
- Follow company policy and procedures in making all repairs.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges.
- Lifting up to 75 pounds.
- Working outdoors in all types of weather.
- Access any area of the equipment or vehicle to perform necessary maintenance (including: inspect and perform work in, on or under parts of vehicles and trailers).
All employees must pass a drug test and background check.
We are willing to help the right candidate relocate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.